View Single Post
Old 04-29-2004   #3
edo783
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 4641 edo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respected

Actually, after I got over the shock of it and did some checking, I liked the the draft we did. I think we hit two of the most important points we had needs at, CB & OLB, with. My concern is still depth at NT, but we have since picked up a couple of guys who MAY have a little tallent to play there. I look for us to make a move on a vetern after June 1. With the turn over in the defense that we may experience next year, we don't seem to have the developmental tallent staged to take over.

De Oppresso Liber
edo783 is offline   Reply With Quote