View Single Post
Old 08-27-2006   #25
aj.
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 658 aj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respected

SLC has only 2400 enrollment. Not big at all for Texas 5A. I've read where they don't have a lot of room to grow (landwise). That may or may not be true. Hoth-Boy, you should know being in Keller. I have family at Heritage so I'm somewhat familiar with the area but not specifically SLC.

Some of these enrollment figures are unreal. Plano and Plano East have 10,700 combined. Westfield is approaching 5000. Pearland is a one-HS district with over 4,000 and growing like mad ....

http://www.uil.utexas.edu/2006align/..._fb_enroll.pdf

Last edited by aj.; 08-27-2006 at 02:51 AM.
aj. is offline   Reply With Quote