View Single Post
Old 10-18-2004   #57
Corrosion
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 171454 Corrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oilers/Texans
I wish the run-n-shoot would be implemented.
First of all .... i didnt get to see the Texans sink the Titanac's this week . Therefore i cant say much about the playcalling This Week.

Forget the chuck and duck . Quarterbacks in the C&D (also known as the run & shoot) take a beating and I for one dont care to see how much Dave Ragone has improved , i like him just fine where he is ..... On The Bench.

All I would like to see from Palmer and Co. is a little more creative playcalling , not just running between the tackles and throwing to a streaking AJ or some simple play . The two plays i did hapen to catch in the highlights are examples of how to get the ball to your playmakers .... the quick passes to AJ both of which netted 13 yards and a first down , those were both basicly running plays In Space where a player like AJ can make people look Silly . More plays like those , screen passes , guards and tackels pulling on outside running plays .... more plays In Space where if the defender makes a mistake it is magnified ..... usually 6 points .

I deffinately dont want to see DC throw the ball 40+ times a game , no Tight end on the roster or anything remotely close to some silliness dreamed up by a guy named Mouse...... Mickey or otherwise.
Corrosion is offline   Reply With Quote