View Single Post
Old 10-17-2004   #5
infantrycak
Lead Moderator

Rep Power: 356973 infantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by georgewashington
Thats a stupid thing to say. Peek had his speed rush up the field and them around the lineman twice, but steve got rid of it a split second before he got there. And babin may have gotten close but he fell down everytime before he could make the play. Also, how many tackles did babin have? babin also had the luxury of getting his pressure after running some stunts where he came in through the middle of the line after the DT and the ILB. Also, if you remember the time Babin was out left covering a Receiver on a run play, he couldnt get off the block of the receiver to come and make a tackle. Convenient you missed those plays in your observations
You should change your sign on name to Peek's agent. Frankly I like Peek a lot and have been wanting to get him into play more, but that doesn't justify slanted interpretation of what Babin has done. From what I could see, Babin got a lot of pressure today (have to look back at the DVR to confirm that but initial impression) and last week against MN, he would have had 4-6 sacks but for refs that don't know what a holding call is (how many NFL games do you know of without a single holding call made in regulation?). I am impressed with both Peek and Babin. No reason to run either down to try to justify the other.