View Single Post
Old 10-17-2004   #8
OzzO
.. and then?

Rep Power: 65244 OzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to OzzO

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mistril48
20 points on offense - 1 passing TD, 1 rushing TD, good enough

would it be better to be less conservative (I'm not saying we were) and have 4 Int (see: McNair)

0 points on defense in the second half for the Texans for a second game (remember the Raiders)
well... it's kinda a "given answer" to prefer turnovers or conservative..... As my "style" of watching games is to just get into the moment without analyzing too much. That said, it just seemed the TEXANS moved a bit more in the first half than second.

Maybe like Hervoyal said the Titans defense is that good... but I'm just sure if they're THAT good (though they did a number on GB last week... but this year for the cheeseheads, doesn't seem like that's saying much).

Ah, forget it. We friggin' beat the Titans for the 1st time.... on their turf.
OzzO is offline   Reply With Quote