View Single Post
Old 05-18-2004   #19
Lucky

Rep Power: 132950 Lucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by beerlover
I'm also thinking one of our new draftees may prove to be a pleasent surprise in the backfield...
What draftee??? The only new back I know about is the college FA, Tim Gale out of Northeastern.

The biggest leap a NFL player can make physically is after his 1st full offseason program. I expect guys like Wand, Peek, and Hollings to come back to training camp different players. Last preseason, I said Hollings would need a full offseason to get stronger. He's getting that as we "speak". Hollings has an opportunity to help the team this season with his speed, he can really turn the corner. I think he'll be an important contributer in a reserve role.
Lucky is offline   Reply With Quote