View Single Post
Old 10-16-2004   #30
Chance_C
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 4103 Chance_C is a quality contributor and well respectedChance_C is a quality contributor and well respectedChance_C is a quality contributor and well respectedChance_C is a quality contributor and well respectedChance_C is a quality contributor and well respectedChance_C is a quality contributor and well respectedChance_C is a quality contributor and well respectedChance_C is a quality contributor and well respectedChance_C is a quality contributor and well respectedChance_C is a quality contributor and well respectedChance_C is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
I think we are a better passing team when we are in a 3 wide set. Armstrong or Gaffney is a much better option than Miller is. Bruenner is here to block mostly. He isn't going to catch many passes.
All of that I agree with. I just think that the TE needs to be utilized a little more. Both guys are sure handed, and Bruener can punish some people when he gets the ball. But as you say, with so many options such as Armstrong and Gaffney, I can see where his chances are limited. I just like for them to be completely forgotten.