View Single Post
Old 10-15-2004   #23
powda
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 111660 powda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by beerlover

as far as the coaching make sure you limit that to the defensive line coaching, not the head coaching.

i wasnt aware i suggested otherwise.

Quote:
The defensive line lacks speed big time, sure the idea is to lock up the interior with big bodies & occupy space but with todays athelete like a Culpepper it is not effective, hence dunta was brought off the end to basicly get in Culpeppers face.

are u arguing to bring in undersized defensive linemen who dont fit the 3-4 defense because dunta is fast?

Quote:
The NFL is all about speed. I completley agree with the Texans decision to draft Dunta Robinson he has quickly become my favorite Texan, to suggest Wilfork would have been a better pick well then your an ignoramus.

i was an advocate of drafting a defensive back to and never campaigned for wilfork at any time during the draft. if you read my post again carefully i think you'll find no mention of wilfork.......

Quote:
The Texans have a fine young offensive line that will improve with time as they develop playing as a unit don't be so negative have some patience.

are you quoting me but arguing with another poster?

Quote:
Originally Posted by powda
as for our offensive line woes...the left side is young and they will get better. i have little doubt in that. mckinney is my issue.

mckinney isnt young and has clearly been the problem. wand and pitts have not yet reached their ceiling and will get better. with mckinney, what ya see is what ya get. hes topped out.

try reading my post this time if your going to quote me...or switch to o'douls.