View Single Post
Old 05-17-2004   #14
Vinny
shiny happy fan

Rep Power: 154151 Vinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respected

I am of the mentality that if you generate it, you deserve it. Does Micael Jackson "deserve" his millions and millions for simply singing? Does Cheech and Chong "deserve" all that cash from promoting pot smoking? Beats me, but they generated the money, so they deserve it. The NFL generates a ridiculous amount of money, and the players deserve to get their fair share. It may strike you as excessive, but they are the ones generating this cash, no one else.

As far as "agreement" goes, I expect people to have their own minds and to express what moves them. I like to see disagreement here as it shows confidence and it gives this place diversity. It's a good thing.

"A nation of sheep begets a government of wolves" - Edward R. Murrow
Vinny is offline   Reply With Quote