Thread: Bennie Joppru
View Single Post
Old 10-15-2004   #18
nunusguy
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 185 nunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3rd Coast Playa
charlie casserly said this morning on 610 radio that after the bye week joppru is gonna start practicing, he said that he is healthy and has been running and stuff. i didnt type it down perfectly but anywho, i know it is good news because he said jops alright, thats the main part i remember
Hey, that's great news. And thanks for the update 3rd-Coast. Great news for Bennie and for our offensive: if we can get a ligit NFL type TE (one who can
block and catch the ball), it's one step closer to having a real formidible O -
we got a pretty good start on that already.
nunusguy is offline   Reply With Quote