View Single Post
Old 10-15-2004   #12
beerlover
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 50265 beerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respected

Wright seems like the stud DT in the draft. Ngata is a very high risk because of health issues (we already have one in Payne) but would be the #1 NT prospect. Marcus Spears seems like the best of the rest & would be available when the Texans select, my concern about him is his character & affect to team chemistry. He will certainly be scrutinized and evaulted very closely.

It seems to me the Texans have a chance to build or go in several different directions with the defense. If the player they covet is available it may be CB (Webster) DT (Spears) or DE (Pollack). I'm assuming the Texans will finish with a .500 record so drafting around 15-20th these players would make sense.

To draft the Stud DT they would have to trade up to get Rodrique Wright
beerlover is offline   Reply With Quote