View Single Post
Old 10-15-2004   #6
nunusguy
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 184 nunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jwwillis
If Carr and Johnson keep this up, folks will be clamoring to make money off them.
I used to think it would be difficult for one of our guys to be a success peddling products,commercials,etc. since we're not on the East or West coast
or Northeast and we compete with the Cowboys for attention here in Texas.
But I've changed my mind about that - Peyton Manning is a huge sports/celebrity personality and I think Indy may be one of the smallest markets in the country ? And by the way, Manning deserves it - the guy is a tremendous QB and he's got an appealing personality in a good 'ole boy sorta way. Like Bradshaw but not an obnoxous jerk. Bradshaw can be funny (sometimes).
Be interesting to see how they could package Carr. Handsome, poised, and
personable - yea he's got potential off the field to.
nunusguy is offline   Reply With Quote