View Single Post
Old 05-17-2004   #8
Carr Bombed
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 57907 Carr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by edo783
I think it is the right thing for Sharp. I suspect that this year would have been one year to many and made Sharp like Emmit was last year. I also think he will be more incitfull than Deion ever was. Great player and probable HOF guy. I wish him well.
If shannon did decide to play this year he would of had another pro bowl year and would of been productive for even more seasons. He is the best tight end of our time and a 1st ballot hall of famer and I'm sad to see him go I wish him the best of luck in the booth
Carr Bombed is online now   Reply With Quote