View Single Post
Old 10-14-2004   #22
Grid
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 2272 Grid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respected

I dunno if its *****ic or not.. but I dont think we will draft an NT unless it is OUR guy.. like David Carr and Dunta Robinson and Jason Babin were OUR guys.. and we would have drafted them regardless of who was available. the NT is maybe the most important defensive position in a 3-4 defense.. and because of that, you gotta have that perfect fit. If we get an NT.. I see us grabbing one in the 2nd or 3rd.

Gabriel Watson, Anthony Bryant, and Marcus Jasmin are all possibilities in the 2nd or 3rd round. (we have a thread talking about this over in the college football forum called "so, who is the stud DT")

Ngata is a possibility in the 1st.. if we really like him. Or possibly Shawn Cody, as a 34 DE.
Grid is offline   Reply With Quote