View Single Post
Old 10-14-2004   #2
Double Barrel
Modified Simian

Section: Gridiron, Tx
Rep Power: 396984 Double Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respected

Good post, GI-Dawgs (and welcome to the forum!).

I agree with you that Carr looks like an Elway-type QB. He had impressed me from the first franchise game (19-10 over Dallas - !yay!) that we had something great right from the beginning. He just never gives up and puts 100% of himself into every play, regardless if it is the first play of the game or the last.

His receiving corps is quickly becoming a unit, and I think it will be one of the best in the NFL within the next year or so. Once the O-line gells and provides Carr consistent protection that he can trust every play.