View Single Post
Old 05-17-2004   #9
edo783
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 4641 edo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respected

I suspect they were rated about equal talent wise with some qualities going to one and others going to the other. What I think made Dunta tops on our board is the charicter thing that CC & Co put so much stock in and the work ethic/team player thing. That is where Dunta beat Hall out seven different ways from Sunday. As for me, I am glad they go for the quality charicter types vs the ME, ME, ME meglomaniacs. It makes it very easy to be proud of your team and the players on it.

De Oppresso Liber
edo783 is offline   Reply With Quote