View Single Post
Old 10-13-2004   #15
eriadoc
Texan-American

Rep Power: 265163 eriadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via ICQ to eriadoc Send a message via Yahoo to eriadoc

We will need a solid DB at some point in the next couple years, as Glenn and Coleman are both getting older. Glenn may turn out to be the next coming of Darrell Green, but who knows? It would be a good idea to get another Dunta Robinson (like they grow on trees lol). And yes, I think we do need another ILB. Foreman makes a lot of tackles, and those who look at stats see that. The stats don't mention how many of those are made downfield though. Part of what makes Sharper a gamebreaker is he'll make big tackles for losses, create turnovers, and stops plays that would end up being A Very Bad Thing (tm) if he missed it. I'm not saying Foreman is bad .... just average. He's the perfect guy to have as your 3rd ILB. We don't have that kind of depth right now, and I doubt we will next year either, because I really think we need to look at getting a NT, or at least another DT.
eriadoc is offline   Reply With Quote