View Single Post
Old 10-13-2004   #13
Grid
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 2272 Grid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respected

one of those TDs on Glenn.. the receiver pushed off on him to get open and no flag was thrown.

I agree that we need to draft an LB, or two. But I think we need OLBs..not ILBs. We still need a dominating force in the pass rush.. maybe Babin will become one.. but im not seeing it yet. I look for us to get a tweener LB in the 3rd.

the first and second.. im expecting Dlinemen... maybe with both picks. Or possibly Dlineman and FS.. or DLineman and CB... or if some awesome offensive player falls into our laps in the first.. possibly only a Dlineman in the second.

All i know for sure is that we ARE gonna get us someone for the Dline.
Grid is offline   Reply With Quote