View Single Post
Old 10-13-2004   #8
El Tejano
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 14626 El Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by corrosion
Not so sure where to place the blame for the first quarter woes . Is it the play calling ? Is it the O-line ? Are defenses more prepared for what the Texans try to establish early ? Your guess is as good as mine .
You know, I wonder if maybe our approach to games the past two years has anything to do with it. I know then we were really trying to keep the game close going into the fourth quarter.

What I am saying is it seems he is way more relaxed now in the fourth than he ever has been and normally we wouldn't get as agressive then either.

I don't know!
El Tejano is offline   Reply With Quote