View Single Post
Old 10-13-2004   #6
El Tejano
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 14190 El Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respected

[quote=WWJD]I personally don't feel Payne has played up to par. Not his fault I'm guessing. I'm sure it takes a very long time to recover and play on the pro level after suffering a devastating knee injury.

Payne agrees with you. In today's Houston Chronicle under Texans Summary on page C10, he says "I am nowhere near where I'm capable of playing." "You just have to look at a stat sheet after a game to figure that out. I'm making improvement every week, trying not to stress out about it too much. I'm still definetly not close to where I want to be."

I would like to see Ioane play a bit more. According to this thread we played with a depleted line and had more success last year. Well Ioane was on that line and perhaps that experience has done some good. He did make the tackle on Priest Holmes that lead to the Coleman INT in KC.
El Tejano is offline   Reply With Quote