Thread: Negativity
View Single Post
Old 10-13-2004   #11
OzzO
.. and then?

Rep Power: 61397 OzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to OzzO

4 year plan?!? I thought it was 5 year plan?!? Even better then!!!!

At the beginning of the year I think a majority were shooting for the 7 to 9 win range (with a few extremists noting Super Bowl). I beleive we'll still get to that point and show the improvement that people were wanting as well.

Give the TEXANS this year to really work on the 3-4 defense and zone blocking and we'll get there soon enough. The pieces are coming together boys and girls, just gotta have a little patience and be thankful Bud is still not around to jack the system.

Till then - it's open season for the "experts" to put in their two, sometimes three cents and I appreciate all viewpoints.
OzzO is offline   Reply With Quote