View Single Post
Old 10-13-2004   #20
Wolf
100% Texan

Rep Power: 100543 Wolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respected

I like DD alot, but as far as triple threat with Carr and AJ.. (no disrespect to DD) but I don't see it. DD is solid, but when I think of triple threat. I see a Qb that can make throws from anywhere on the field (Carr can do it), a WR that can take it to paydirt anytime you give him space and can make the tough catches (AJ can do that). Last but not least a triple threat at RB, He can break one at any time and beat you. I don't see DD having that kinda "speed" to break one at anytime. DD is a solid football player that knows how to run north and south. I think people get too excited (talking in general here and not pointing a finger at anyone) about the 1000 yard mark with DD. Yes it is a good accomplishment. And for the Texans, looks even better being we never had a runningback before that has done that. A 1000 yards isn't what it used to be.
Wolf is offline   Reply With Quote