View Single Post
Old 10-13-2004   #4
powda
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 130616 powda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respected

at this point in the season it seems evident to me we cannot hold the line of scrimmage on either side of the ball.

mckinney needs to step it up because to me hes been a liability.

and either payne needs to get over his injury or maybe we need a new nose tackle...even if you disagree with my assesment of payne, we can no doubt use a quality 4th defensive lineman to rotate.

and i also think we have a huge need for a big nickle back. glenn, robinson, and faggins are all 5'10 or shorter and they're being exploited...specifically faggins. we need a solid 6'2 nickleback i think.

if bradford leaves, adding another deep threat would be nice but i dont feel its crucial ,and needless to say if coleman goes we'll need another free safety.

so far our biggest trouble has been run defense ,and inconsistent play by the offensive line...one of those issues will be adressed in free agency and the other in the draft.