View Single Post
Old 10-13-2004   #2
Corrosion
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 174245 Corrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grid

Our ILBs are just fine as they are and we have more important needs right now.
I agree , the Texans have plenty to work with at the linebacker position . Day one of the draft should lean twards the D-Line and secondary (Coleman mostlikely wont be a texan next season) or possibly another reciever (Bradford will find it tough to get the same kind of money he's getting now , either he accepts a pay-cut and worse than that loss of some playing time to Armstrong or he finds a new team) . O-line depth is ALWAYS as well .
In this years draft i expect the Texans to take BPA or possibly trade up if someone just knocks their socks off , they wont be drafting because of need like in previous years.
The draft is one of my favorite things about football, lots to speculate on , second guess the managment and so on .
Corrosion is offline   Reply With Quote