View Single Post
Old 10-12-2004   #4
Grid
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 2272 Grid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respected

of those.. Ngata looks the most promising to me.. but also like the biggest risk. you arent positive what you are getting in him. Also.. from a personal standpoint.. im not big on the Mormon thing . But that is neither here nor there. I also wonder if he is truely dedicated to football.. or if it is just "something he wants to do".. could he get tired of it after 4 or 5 years in the league and stop giving 100%?

I dont like that Hawthorne and Wright both have a reputation for lazyness.. That seems to be something that doesnt go over too well in our organization. I would love to get us a startling Dlineman from Texas.. but of the two.. Hawthorne sounded better with his run stopping ability.

Anywho.. thanks for the links ..gives me something to think about anyway.
Grid is offline   Reply With Quote