View Single Post
Old 08-07-2006   #20
TexanSam
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 29759 TexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by HoustonFan
Unlikely that Klein gets KFin football, but I agree w/ you on the soccer. Klein and Kingwood were awesome in soccer. Much like you hope for Klein to beat KF in football, I hope for KF to beat Klein in soccer.

But anyway, go KF!!!
Klein never seems to get the good players. Last year, had we beaten you guys, we would have made the state playoffs for the first time in close to a decade. I think you won by making an interception. Klein just has bad luck or no talent in football. And when we do have talent, it's not utilized properly. For example, in 2001 or 2002 (can't remember) we had Robert Killebrew (LB for UT) and Ashton Youbouty (drafted by the Bills in the 3rd round, starter at Ohio St.) on defense. We had an awesome running back named Treeo Gibson. Our coach was terrible. He quit or was fired a few years ago and is the head coach at Magnolia High School. I don't think they won a game his first two years there.
TexanSam is offline   Reply With Quote