View Single Post
Old 10-12-2004   #4
WWJD
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 375 WWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respected

I personally don't feel Payne has played up to par. Not his fault I'm guessing. I'm sure it takes a very long time to recover and play on the pro level after suffering a devastating knee injury. Also I felt they overpaid for Walker. He's on the downside of his career and he's become injury prone. I don't have any answers. Most teams have good O lines and they are almost all so big nowadays. It must be pretty hard to get down and have to push 300 lb guys around all day in the hot sun.
WWJD is offline   Reply With Quote