Thread: Babin
View Single Post
Old 10-12-2004   #38
STEEL BLUE TEXANS
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 10214 STEEL BLUE TEXANS is a quality contributor and well respectedSTEEL BLUE TEXANS is a quality contributor and well respectedSTEEL BLUE TEXANS is a quality contributor and well respectedSTEEL BLUE TEXANS is a quality contributor and well respectedSTEEL BLUE TEXANS is a quality contributor and well respectedSTEEL BLUE TEXANS is a quality contributor and well respectedSTEEL BLUE TEXANS is a quality contributor and well respectedSTEEL BLUE TEXANS is a quality contributor and well respectedSTEEL BLUE TEXANS is a quality contributor and well respectedSTEEL BLUE TEXANS is a quality contributor and well respectedSTEEL BLUE TEXANS is a quality contributor and well respected

I don't know about a full 3 years. That may be stretching it a bit. Maybe going INTO their 3rd season. Suggs has looked great so far this season. But the point I was making when I mentioned Suggs' name earlier in the thread was that what we are seeing from Babin now is nothing compared to how good he will be after a full season playing the position. As a rookie, all Suggs was asked to do was rush the passer. We are asking for a whole lot more from Babin when compared to Suggs in his rookie season.
STEEL BLUE TEXANS is offline   Reply With Quote