Thread: Babin
View Single Post
Old 10-12-2004   #33
STEEL BLUE TEXANS
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 10214 STEEL BLUE TEXANS is a quality contributor and well respectedSTEEL BLUE TEXANS is a quality contributor and well respectedSTEEL BLUE TEXANS is a quality contributor and well respectedSTEEL BLUE TEXANS is a quality contributor and well respectedSTEEL BLUE TEXANS is a quality contributor and well respectedSTEEL BLUE TEXANS is a quality contributor and well respectedSTEEL BLUE TEXANS is a quality contributor and well respectedSTEEL BLUE TEXANS is a quality contributor and well respectedSTEEL BLUE TEXANS is a quality contributor and well respectedSTEEL BLUE TEXANS is a quality contributor and well respectedSTEEL BLUE TEXANS is a quality contributor and well respected

for some reason, whenever I try to think of a comparison to Babin, I always come up with Michael McCrary. not a flashy player but plays with a ton of heart and hustle. he was the true definition of a non stop motor. If you have seen McCrary play, you would know what I mean. of course McCrary was slightly bigger than Babin but not by much.
STEEL BLUE TEXANS is offline   Reply With Quote