Thread: Defensive hole!
View Single Post
Old 10-12-2004   #16
bckey
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 15763 bckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respected

I was at the vikings game and really enjoyed it and just being at Reliant Stadium. It was worth the drive up from Corpus Christi. I'll be at the Jaguars game as well but this time I'll be in the blue lot instead of the yellow.

Our defense could never adjust to those short slant passes. Their receivers were open all day long on those routes. But worst of all was letting their 4th string running back look like a top tier rb. All in all it was a great game even though we lost. We did have an opportunity to win in ot but Carr got sacked on third down. I was hoping at the time that they would roll him out because of all the pressure he was getting. I hope Palmer will turn our offense loose for an entire game now after he saw what we can do.
bckey is offline   Reply With Quote