Thread: Babin
View Single Post
Old 10-12-2004   #28
beerlover
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 39326 beerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respected

Here is a link that reviews how week 5 rookies fared-

http://www.gbnreport.com/rookiereport.htm

the Texans planned to use Babin in lots of pass rushing downs, he reminds me of New England's Teddy Brewski, I also believe the Patriots were rumored to be seriously drafting Babin with their 2nd 1st round pick #32. When the Texans learned of this and that Babin would not be available with their 2nd round pick #40 they traded it to Tennessee along with #71 & #103. The Pats had to go another direction taking TE Ben Watson who is hurt I believe. The Titans used #40 for their TE Ben Troupe, #71 DT Randy Starks & #103 Bo Schobel (out for season). You be the judge
beerlover is offline   Reply With Quote