View Single Post
Old 10-11-2004   #15
eriadoc
Texan-American

Rep Power: 246932 eriadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via ICQ to eriadoc Send a message via Yahoo to eriadoc

Quote:
I don't think anyone would disagree that our O-Line is the pits at pass blocking. If we opened it up as much as some of you suggest in the first quarter, we probably would be talking about which of our back-up QB's would be starting next week. You all saw some of Wand's great pass blocking nearly resulting in broken ribs for Carr. While Carr did look great passing the ball yesterday I am for a balanced attack that disguises the pass so he has a chance to get out of the play in one piece. We are not there yet with our O-Line and must adjust accordingly in my opinion.
The point is to air it out early and set up the run, instead of using the run to set up the pass. Using the run first is the conventional method, but we all know the Texans are still lacking in some key areas, talent-wise. Sometimes you just have to adapt. Our best offensive talent is Carr to AJ, so we should use that toi open up other avenues of attack.
eriadoc is offline   Reply With Quote