View Single Post
Old 10-11-2004   #8
utahmark
markbeth

Rep Power: 8735 utahmark is a quality contributor and well respectedutahmark is a quality contributor and well respectedutahmark is a quality contributor and well respectedutahmark is a quality contributor and well respectedutahmark is a quality contributor and well respectedutahmark is a quality contributor and well respectedutahmark is a quality contributor and well respectedutahmark is a quality contributor and well respectedutahmark is a quality contributor and well respectedutahmark is a quality contributor and well respectedutahmark is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meloy
Hey, I hope you guys know the appreciation that all of us have for you. Flags still fly on cars and ribbons are taped on bumpers and windshields every where you look. I do love your enthusiasm. HOWEVER, I spent three years in the Marine Corps to allow you, me and every one else the right to criticize or complain.

Most is just frustration. Especially after seeing how different the outcome could have been. Unless the criticism turns into name calling or is degrading, it should be allowed. I also think most fans that "slam" any Houston team would be among the first to defend them against an outsider. Sort of a family situation, you know?

Steve
exactly. i usually dont critisize the team however this week i was pretty frustrated with the 2cnd quarter start. but i am glad that there are others on this board who complain often. i would not keep coming back to read the post's if all i saw was "go team" and "we will get em next time". and i dont always believe these guys do a better job than anybody else could. most of these coach's are ex football player's. just a guess but football players are not the smartest people in the world. maybe they do make a mistake every now and then. and im glad we can come here and talk about it.

ps. you will not find many fans more loyal than me.
utahmark is offline   Reply With Quote