Thread: Vince Young
View Single Post
Old 10-11-2004   #18
ArlingtonTexan

Rep Power: 73193 ArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reddevil63
Reggie McNeal > Vince Young said it all along and UT fans ripped me apart for it. Lets just say theyve started to quite down. He beat OU as a true freshman and Young hasnt been able to do it as a Fr. or So..
Reggie McNeil is a QB who is a great athlete, not a great athlete who is trying to play QB. IMO, McNeil will play in the NFL. I will listen to the bad coaching some, but Young does not appear to have a great deal of skill and instinct as a passer.

I think I trust the QB at ARkansas, same tall body type with very good speed (help me with name someone), more throwing the ball more than vince Young.
ArlingtonTexan is offline   Reply With Quote