View Single Post
Old 10-11-2004   #35
Scooter
Funky

Rep Power: 146868 Scooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respected

i dont think that's exactly fair, simply because it doesnt seem bradford gets many opportunities. i only saw two at the game yesterday, a quick out that he caught & ran for a few and a bomb that he outran his defender & had carr not thrown it out of reach would've been a td. there's no doubt armstrong is a stud, me and many have been saying that since last year. and i agree bradford likely wont be without a paycut or some massive numbers. i'd just like to see bradford get the opportunities to make big plays for us before writing him off.