View Single Post
Old 10-11-2004   #3
Double Barrel
Modified Simian

Section: Gridiron, Tx
Rep Power: 282778 Double Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respected

Well, I was bummed out after the game, for sure. It had as much to do with losing in OT as it did both our teams losing, period. But after munching down a juicy t-bone and throwin' the pigskin around the grassy lot, I felt much, much better.

At halftime, I fully expected a blowout score - much like the first season's Cincinnati Bengal's game and last Kansas City Chief's game.

So the fact that they showed heart and drive enough to not only stop the Vikings a bunch of times, but to score 21 points in the 4th qtr, is really awesome.

This team is going places...I can feel it in my bones. We just have to believe and never give up hope! This ain't the Oilers, this is the TEXANS!!!