View Single Post
Old 08-01-2006   #13
aj.
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 658 aj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respected

LaMarque is loaded again and should take 23-4A. They have an offensive lineman who's all-everything and has already pledged to UT. They also have a Top 100 DB. Friendswood has one of the best LB corps in the state, 4A at least, so it will be fun to watch those two square off in District. I will see Friendswood early in the season.

Speaking of Conroe, Moorhead Stadium is another one of those older but nice stadiums to watch a game. I think I read somewhere that they are getting approval to build a new one.

Last edited by aj.; 08-01-2006 at 06:55 AM.
aj. is offline   Reply With Quote