View Single Post
Old 08-01-2006   #12
swtbound07
Jackass of Day!

Rep Power: 904 swtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by LMBH
It's been a while since Taylor has had a standout program.

Lufkin will travel to Houston this year to play Aldine Eisenhower which should be a good game, probably moreso for Lufkin. LaMarque also usually fields a good team, and they will play at Reliant Stadium 9/1.

I need to fill in my football calendar before I miss a game that I will regret.

Im from La Marque...have been watching some of the practices and such. They are going to be a VERY strong team this year.....like playing for state strong. I haven't seen a team this good since the 95 squad

Sig by Michaelm
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bill Maher
"I'll show you Obama's birth certificate when you show me Sarah Palin's high school diploma"
swtbound07 is offline   Reply With Quote