View Single Post
Old 10-11-2004   #3
Double Barrel
Modified Simian

Section: Gridiron, Tx
Rep Power: 301240 Double Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respected

I agree with you, luv-ya-blue (except for your name ).

The Texans are still a very young team, but they are showing some signs of future greatness. We are not getting blown out, so it is encouraging to see them say in games even when they lose.

While I'm not a big fan of Chris Palmer, the players still have to execute to get the job done. While it is easy to blame coaches and coordinators, I think the fact is that coaches can only do so much, and you can't blame them for missed blocks and poor execution.
Double Barrel is offline   Reply With Quote