Thread: Dre' Day!
View Single Post
Old 10-11-2004   #4
JDizzle
I'm a dude

Rep Power: 7477 JDizzle is a quality contributor and well respectedJDizzle is a quality contributor and well respectedJDizzle is a quality contributor and well respectedJDizzle is a quality contributor and well respectedJDizzle is a quality contributor and well respectedJDizzle is a quality contributor and well respectedJDizzle is a quality contributor and well respectedJDizzle is a quality contributor and well respectedJDizzle is a quality contributor and well respectedJDizzle is a quality contributor and well respectedJDizzle is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3rd Coast Playa
i posted that he is already a top 10 reciever in the league, challenge yall to name me 10 other recievers that are better than him.
As of now he's in the top 2. But keep in mind (as far as AJ's and Carr's stats are concerned) we haven't had our bye week yet. Still though, you've got to love AJ. How many times has he come up big in double coverage? AJ made it look easy. His hands are so much better this year, catching balls behind his back, over a defender in front of him.

Armstrong is my new hero, though. I wonder how many ex Rough Riders' fans are busting out their Armstrong jerseys now?
JDizzle is offline   Reply With Quote