Thread: Defensive hole!
View Single Post
Old 10-11-2004   #11
aj.
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 658 aj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respected

Yesterday I noticed more pre-snap chaos in the secondary than ever before. Many times when the Vikes came to the line it seemed as if our guys were totally confused and winging it. I saw almost every DB at one point or another look back at Marcus as if say "what the hell are we supposed to be doing now." It's almost as if the Texans hadn't seen some of the looks on tape. The Vikes rarely run no-huddle and when they came out with that, I think it added to the confusion.
aj. is offline   Reply With Quote