View Single Post
Old 10-11-2004   #8
JDizzle
I'm a dude

Rep Power: 6809 JDizzle is a quality contributor and well respectedJDizzle is a quality contributor and well respectedJDizzle is a quality contributor and well respectedJDizzle is a quality contributor and well respectedJDizzle is a quality contributor and well respectedJDizzle is a quality contributor and well respectedJDizzle is a quality contributor and well respectedJDizzle is a quality contributor and well respectedJDizzle is a quality contributor and well respectedJDizzle is a quality contributor and well respectedJDizzle is a quality contributor and well respected

Carr had 97 yards at the half. He got 88 on the first drive of the second half. What I fail to understand is why spend your #1 pick 2 years in a row on offensive studs, and then not even start lighting it up until the second half? Davis shouldn't be the center of the offense, he isn't durable enough, and opposing defenses now know that we just love to run the ball to start the game. They were able to run the ball a bit better once they got the defense on it's heels, and Carr was near unstopable once he got into a rhythm with his receivers, even when he kept getting knocked down (I thought the NFL was trying to crack down on hitting the QB late?). He was throwing bullseyes yesterday, and had we opened it up from the get go that could have been a classic shoot-out.
JDizzle is offline   Reply With Quote