View Single Post
Old 10-11-2004   #25
El Tejano
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 14626 El Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by RTP2110
The general feeling seems to be for us to let Bradford go and promote Armstrong after this season. I don't know if the coaches agree or not, but if they do I think this is a move that shold be made immediately. Why wait to move Armstrong up? They should just do it now, and see how he responds. If he does not pan out, then they can make it more of a priority to re-sign Bradford.
I like that idea. Players on this team need to know this team is ready to win and if you're not going to fit the bill to become an ingredient in our winning formula, you will be gone.

I also think another approach to this is to use the 4 wideout set more often. Our receivers are good, even Bradford. If we utilize the 4 wideout set more often, we can get one of our boys lined up against a very unequivalent player. 3rd and 5s or 3rd and 8s should be when we use that offense. I don't just want to see it at the end of a half or when we need points at the end of the game.
El Tejano is offline   Reply With Quote