Thread: Standing O
View Single Post
Old 10-11-2004   #3
El Tejano
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 14190 El Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respected

Hallelujah!!!!

This game left me with a different feeling than the previous wins or losses. I went to the game this Sunday and after we lossed, it was hard for me to feel bad about our team. I would occasionally get reminded that we lost but yet I still couldn't feel bad about it like before.

I don't know why and maybe you all can help me with that. The only solution I could think of was because I think we finally showed (win or lose) the rest of the NFL that we belong here and we are here to win. It was still a darn good game.
El Tejano is offline   Reply With Quote