Thread: Babin
View Single Post
Old 10-11-2004   #8
JDizzle
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 4741 JDizzle is a quality contributor and well respectedJDizzle is a quality contributor and well respectedJDizzle is a quality contributor and well respectedJDizzle is a quality contributor and well respectedJDizzle is a quality contributor and well respectedJDizzle is a quality contributor and well respectedJDizzle is a quality contributor and well respectedJDizzle is a quality contributor and well respectedJDizzle is a quality contributor and well respectedJDizzle is a quality contributor and well respectedJDizzle is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by bruenice
peek flat out needs more field time. babin is improving, but he also does a lot of stupid things too. i swear he ends up on the turf 40% of his snaps, which doesn't benefit at all on defense. 3 snaps on defense is not enough for a player that started 4 games last year and did rather well during those games.
I thought Babin had a good day yesterday. I saw him bite (big time) on a bootleg, but other than that he did good. I didn't see him on the turf "40% of his snaps". He got a sack and almost popped the ball out of Culpepper's hands. There were also a couple of occasions where he blew up the RT back into the pocket. Babin had a decent day.

Did Gary Walker forget how to tackle? There were times yesterday when the D's ability to tackle was laughable, and times where Sharper and Foreman looked like headhunters. But what was Sharper doing covering Marcus Robinson on that TD in overtime? I wonder if he was supposed to be on him, or if it was a bust in coverage and he was trying to save a TD.
JDizzle is offline   Reply With Quote