View Single Post
Old 10-11-2004   #13
HJam72
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 68813 HJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respected

I agree with a lot of what's being said about the coaches, but I just want to talk about DD right now. Someone basically said, "If it ain't broke, don't fix it." I think if DD were a car right now, he'd be way overheated. He's taken us a long way, but if you wait 'till he proves that it's broke, we're going to continue losing in mass. Wells is ready, or at the very least deserves more opportunity to prove that he is. I can't believe they didn't use RBBC in this game, like they said they would. That's right isn't it (I didn't get it here--thanks FOX)? I KNOW I read somewhere that DD was the only RB to get a rush in the game. Of course, the passing game is their strong suit now, anyway. Those coaches don't know who to play at that position and it's time for them to just admit it and let the players decide who's better right now. I don't think anybody really knows who's the best right now, but I know that Wells has done the best this year. When we finish this season, it's gonna be THIS YEAR that counts.
HJam72 is offline   Reply With Quote