View Single Post
Old 10-10-2004   #14
cuppacoffee
Resident Grouch

Rep Power: 45929 cuppacoffee is a quality contributor and well respectedcuppacoffee is a quality contributor and well respectedcuppacoffee is a quality contributor and well respectedcuppacoffee is a quality contributor and well respectedcuppacoffee is a quality contributor and well respectedcuppacoffee is a quality contributor and well respectedcuppacoffee is a quality contributor and well respectedcuppacoffee is a quality contributor and well respectedcuppacoffee is a quality contributor and well respectedcuppacoffee is a quality contributor and well respectedcuppacoffee is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Give Real Game Experience

Quote:
Originally Posted by Panther5407
I've been saying it and I'll say it again. Bradford will not be in Houston after this year. I have nothing against him but he is just not there, and the coming out of Armstrong, and Gaffney getting stronger in the pass games is fading him out.
If we are truly on a five year program then I think that Starling or Thomas should be getting Bradfords playing time. We need to see what we have in these guys. Give one a look and if he doesn't cut it take a look at the other. Its pretty obvious that Bradford should not be in the five year plan.