View Single Post
Old 10-10-2004   #2
TexanBacker93
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 18754 TexanBacker93 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanBacker93 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanBacker93 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanBacker93 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanBacker93 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanBacker93 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanBacker93 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanBacker93 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanBacker93 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanBacker93 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanBacker93 is a quality contributor and well respected

Walker missed the whole 2nd half with a groin injury. I hope the Texans don't have to start signing guys off the street again. (I'm available real cheap) I'm 6'3 and exceptionally strong and have Jevon Kearse like quickness. Ok, that's my Madden 2005 self, but it's almost the same except the speed and strength part. I'm loud, though. That's gotta count for something.
TexanBacker93 is offline   Reply With Quote