View Single Post
Old 10-10-2004   #13
TexanBacker93
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 17176 TexanBacker93 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanBacker93 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanBacker93 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanBacker93 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanBacker93 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanBacker93 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanBacker93 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanBacker93 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanBacker93 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanBacker93 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanBacker93 is a quality contributor and well respected

I don't think Bradford would bring much in a trade. Teams don't seem to be willing to part with much in the way of draft picks for older players. Heck, it's hard enough with young players. Henson gets a 3rd round pick. Dillon gets a 2nd rounder (looooow 2nd rounder). I think Bradford finishes the season in Houston and then will move on unless he takes a huge pay cut.

Armstrong is looking like he can become AJ's John Taylor or Mark Duper. I think he'll start seeing more playing time and more passes thrown his way. He's got serious hands.
TexanBacker93 is offline   Reply With Quote