View Single Post
Old 10-10-2004   #3
Vinny
shiny happy fan

Rep Power: 161784 Vinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by dalemurphy
Vinny, it's time to acknowledge his growth. David Carr is the real deal and has been absolutely exceptional late in games this year. Let's hear you acknowledge it now. (I saw in another thread that you criticized his play today that he was locking on to the same receiver too often)- Funny how it's generally guys that are open and single covered that he's "locking" on to.
Read the thread again. I don't need to apologize for saying "a pass was bad" or he was locking on to one player in a sequence of plays. I think I also said "a pass was good" (or something to that effect) in that same thread. I can comment on an individual play if I choose. I was relaying the game to the people who could not see it and I am not a homer who just states that our players can do no wrong. If it will make you happy, I will state the obvious. Carr was lights out today. I just comment on the games. I think you guys confuse what I do when I make game comments. I've never once said he wouldn't develop. I just throw out my game takes. Good, bad or ugly. Carr just gets alot of attention cause he is the QB. I'll continue to be frank about what I see.
Vinny is offline   Reply With Quote